The design of the 21st-century workforce will present new challenges to HR, technology, and business leaders that require deeper levels of collaboration to develop solutions. https://goo.gl/fDfFVE
Culture has become one of the most important business topics of 2016. CEOs and HR leaders now recognize that culture drives people's behavior, innovation, and customer service:
- 82 percent of survey respondents believe that "culture is a potential competitive advantage."
- Knowing that leadership behavior and reward systems directly impact organizational performance, customer service, employee engagement, and retention, leading companies are using data and behavioral information to manage and influence their culture.
Read the Free Report Here: https://goo.gl/fDfFVE
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Xmas Wishes - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Promoting positive mental health in the workplace: ACAS UK
- Department of Labour tells a National Minimum Wage briefing that paying below the prescribed wage is illegal
- New Labour Law changes to improve collective bargaining and boost labour market stability
- Employers fail to comply with labour legislation in HBA-exposed working environments - Department of Labour