The design of the 21st-century workforce will present new challenges to HR, technology, and business leaders that require deeper levels of collaboration to develop solutions. https://goo.gl/fDfFVE
Culture has become one of the most important business topics of 2016. CEOs and HR leaders now recognize that culture drives people's behavior, innovation, and customer service:
- 82 percent of survey respondents believe that "culture is a potential competitive advantage."
- Knowing that leadership behavior and reward systems directly impact organizational performance, customer service, employee engagement, and retention, leading companies are using data and behavioral information to manage and influence their culture.
Read the Free Report Here: https://goo.gl/fDfFVE
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Motivation - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Switchboard Automation - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws
- Draft national policy on the misrepresentation of qualifications
- Minister of Labour Mildred Oliphant launches 17th Commission for Employment Equity Report