EEA4: Statement of income differentials in terms of Section 27 of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form enables employers to comply with Section 27 (1) of the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 as amended.
This form contains the format for Income Differential Statement to be completed by designated employers to the Employment Conditions Commission.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
All designated employers who are required to submit a report in terms of Section 27(1) of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998 as amended.
Employers who wish to voluntarily comply with the reporting requirements of the Act are also required to complete this form.
WHEN SHOULD EMPLOYERS REPORT?
Designated employers must submit the Income Differential Statement annually on the first working day of October or by 15 January of the following year in the case of electronic reporting.
Employers who become designated on or after the first working day of April but before the first working day of October must submit their Income Differential Statement on the first working day of October of the following year.
Employment Equity Registry
The Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
Online reporting: www.labour.gov.za
NO FAXED OR E-MAILED REPORTS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Labour dept gets tough on Employment Equity Compliance
- JSE and 50 listed companies found to be in contravention of EE laws
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft