EEA11 - Request for employer's employment equity report in terms of Section 21(5) of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
The form is used to request the Employment Equity Report (Form EEA2) of an employer from the Department of Labour. It is issued in terms of Section 21(5) of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998 as amended.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
The applicant who is making the request.
Please complete a separate form for each employer’s report requested and address it to the Employment Equity Registry.
Employment Equity Registry
(Application for EE Report)
Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
- Labour dept gets tough on Employment Equity Compliance
- JSE and 50 listed companies found to be in contravention of EE laws
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017