EEA 14 - Director-General Notification in terms of Section 21(4A) of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form is issued in terms of Section 21(4A) of the Employment Equity Amendment Act, 2013 (Act No. 47 of 2013) for designated employers to notify the Director-General if they are unable to submit EE Report(s).
The notice must reach the Director-General before the last working day of August in the same year of reporting.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
Designated employers who are unable to submit their report(s).
The form must be signed by the CEO/Accounting Officer.
Complete this form and mail it to the address below.
C/O Employment Equity Registry
Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
NO FAX OR EMAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Labour dept gets tough on Employment Equity Compliance
- JSE and 50 listed companies found to be in contravention of EE laws
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft