The South African Society for Labour Law
The South African Society for Labour Law (SASLAW) is a non-profit organisation.
The aim of the Society is to promote the advancement of labour law as a legal and academic discipline, and encourage collaboration between lawyers and other experts within the field of labour law.
Gauteng and National
P.O. Box 4858, Cresta, 2118
Tel: 011 431 1237
Cell: 073 613 3670
Fax: 086 689 4009
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017