Suzy Welch with Special Guest Jack Welch
Suzy Welch, author, commentator, and business journalist, discusses her decision-making philosophy, which is outlined in her newest book, 10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea. The 10-10-10 method examines the consequences of a decision after ten minutes, ten months, and ten years and allows the decision-maker "to strategically and proactively make decisions based on values," she says.
Hosted by School of Management on April 28, 2009.
- Marius Meyer's interview on Morning Live on the 7th of April 2015
- The Next Generation of HR Metrics: (Speaker) Richard (Dick) Beatty, PhD
- Be Strategic With Your Workforce
- Chief Human Resources Officers Roundtable — HRO Today Forum 2014
- Dr Marius Meyer speaks at the 2013 Celebrating Diversity Conference - Keynote Address
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017