Career development is in your hands: SABPP
Your career development, whose responsibility is it? Who better knows the aspirations, inspirations, and values of individuals than the individual? Sadly, the vast majority of employees do not take responsibility for their own development. Joining us to discuss career development in the workplace is chairman of the South African Board for People Practices Siphiwe Moyo.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft