Career development is in your hands: SABPP
Your career development, whose responsibility is it? Who better knows the aspirations, inspirations, and values of individuals than the individual? Sadly, the vast majority of employees do not take responsibility for their own development. Joining us to discuss career development in the workplace is chairman of the South African Board for People Practices Siphiwe Moyo.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017