The CIPD run regular events for CIPD Chartered members. A recent event at London's City Hall provided a stimulating evening of strategic debate and exploration around the future of work with prominent thinkers in this field. Hear Dave Coplin, Chief Envisioning Officer for Microsoft, talk about his thoughts and reflections.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017