Last week, The Minister of Labour, Mildred Oliphant launched the 16th Commission for Employment Equity (CEE) Annual Report and Public Register of all designated employers. The report reflects on the status of employment equity in South Africa and how the country has progressed in its workplace transformation.To discuss the issue further, we are joined in the studio by Mohale Ralebitso, CEO of the Black Business Council.
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- Businesses owe R22m for employment-equity penalties
- DoL ends EE roadshows by stressing the need for compliance with legislation.
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017