One of the biggest challenges facing industries in South Africa is the lack of skills development. CNBC Africa spoke to the global General Electric Senior Vice President for Human Resources, Susan Peters about some strategies to mitigate the skills shortfall.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017