In this video, John Kotter points out that in today's business world there is too much management and not enough leadership. Both are important, but in a world that's changing faster and faster, great leadership is especially important. And if organizations don't recognize that, they risk falling into a complacent mentality and achieving only incremental improvements at best.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017