The Labour court case involving four SABC journalists has resumed in Johannesburg. This after the public broadcaster's lawyers requested more time to file outstanding court documents.
The journalists are being represented by trade union Solidarity.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft
Login to post comments