Facebook’s Amazing Talent Management Practices — and What You Must Learn From Them
“Amazing” is the most accurate word to describe both the business results and the talent management approaches at Facebook. This presentation will highlight the results of a five-year case study of Facebook conducted by Dr. John Sullivan.
At this session, you will learn:
• How Facebook’s talent management practices are so advanced that some of them are superior to the approaches used by its Silicon Valley neighbors Google and Apple.
• What each practice is trying to accomplish and why it works.
• Facebook’s approach to increasing speed and innovation in the workforce.
Speaker: Dr. John Sullivan, Professor, Management, San Francisco State University
- Retention of women accountants: The interaction of job demands and job resources
- Regina Hartley: Why the best hire might not have the perfect resume
- What is employee engagement and is it the Elephant in the Room?
- Chief Human Resources Officers Roundtable — HRO Today Forum 2014
- Recruiting Metrics That Really Work for You | Talent Connect San Francisco 2014
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft