HRC's public hearings on unfair discrimination in the workplace
The Human Rights Commission is holding public hearings on unfair discrimination in the workplace. Various organisations have expressed frustration at the lack of progress in eradicating this practice. The Commission on Employment Equity and the CCMA have highlighted concerns about the escalation of cases of unfair discrimination reported on an annual basis.
- Labour dept gets tough on Employment Equity Compliance
- JSE and 50 listed companies found to be in contravention of EE laws
- Businesses owe R22m for employment-equity penalties
- DoL ends EE roadshows by stressing the need for compliance with legislation.
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting