HRC's public hearings on unfair discrimination in the workplace
The Human Rights Commission is holding public hearings on unfair discrimination in the workplace. Various organisations have expressed frustration at the lack of progress in eradicating this practice. The Commission on Employment Equity and the CCMA have highlighted concerns about the escalation of cases of unfair discrimination reported on an annual basis.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017