In South Africa, nearly three million people (or 7.5% of the population) live with a disability according to the 2011 census. The Government-administered Disability Grant provides support for adults with disabilities, including persons with chronic illnesses, such as HIV/AIDS.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft