There are hardly accessible facilities in many African countries,As a result,life is especially difficult for disabled individuals as they must rely on the help of others.How are disabled individuals integrated into society and what challenges do they face?The cape town society for the blind provides a behind the scenes look.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Motivation - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Switchboard Automation - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws
- Draft national policy on the misrepresentation of qualifications
- Minister of Labour Mildred Oliphant launches 17th Commission for Employment Equity Report