There are hardly accessible facilities in many African countries,As a result,life is especially difficult for disabled individuals as they must rely on the help of others.How are disabled individuals integrated into society and what challenges do they face?The cape town society for the blind provides a behind the scenes look.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Start Your Business in 7 Days
- Technical Assistance Guidelines on the Employment of Persons with Disabilities - A call to action goes unanswered
- Technical Assistance Guidelines on the Employment of Persons with Disabilities