Just as physical health is important, so is good mental health. Still, millions of South Africans suffer from various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, but how does one cope with this in a healthy manner.? ABN's Gisele Wertheim Aymes will be speaking to Marc Kahn, Head of Human Resources & Organisation Development for Investec. He is also a registered Clinical Psychologist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Start Your Business in 7 Days
- Technical Assistance Guidelines on the Employment of Persons with Disabilities - A call to action goes unanswered
- Technical Assistance Guidelines on the Employment of Persons with Disabilities