Just as physical health is important, so is good mental health. Still, millions of South Africans suffer from various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, but how does one cope with this in a healthy manner.? ABN's Gisele Wertheim Aymes will be speaking to Marc Kahn, Head of Human Resources & Organisation Development for Investec. He is also a registered Clinical Psychologist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Motivation - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Switchboard Automation - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws
- Draft national policy on the misrepresentation of qualifications
- Minister of Labour Mildred Oliphant launches 17th Commission for Employment Equity Report