What if your job didn’t control your life? Brazilian CEO Ricardo Semler practices a radical form of corporate democracy, rethinking everything from board meetings to how workers report their vacation days (they don’t have to). It’s a vision that rewards the wisdom of workers, promotes work-life balance — and leads to some deep insight on what work, and life, is really all about. Bonus question: What if schools were like this too?
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Start Your Business in 7 Days
- Technical Assistance Guidelines on the Employment of Persons with Disabilities - A call to action goes unanswered
- Technical Assistance Guidelines on the Employment of Persons with Disabilities
- BBC interview: ILO Director-General on the future of work
- Discipline - Workinfo.com Cartoons