What if your job didn’t control your life? Brazilian CEO Ricardo Semler practices a radical form of corporate democracy, rethinking everything from board meetings to how workers report their vacation days (they don’t have to). It’s a vision that rewards the wisdom of workers, promotes work-life balance — and leads to some deep insight on what work, and life, is really all about. Bonus question: What if schools were like this too?
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Xmas Wishes - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Promoting positive mental health in the workplace: ACAS UK
- Department of Labour tells a National Minimum Wage briefing that paying below the prescribed wage is illegal
- New Labour Law changes to improve collective bargaining and boost labour market stability
- Employers fail to comply with labour legislation in HBA-exposed working environments - Department of Labour