South Africa's Employment Equity Report with Khanysile Kweyama
South Africa's employment equity reports have traditionally invited discussion and debate, especially around levels focusing on the top three occupational levels, namely top management, senior management and professionally qualified levels, as this is where previously disadvantaged groups are mostly under-represented. Joining ABN's Lerato Mbele to discuss this year's report is Khanysile Kweyama, a Commissioner at the Commission for Employment Equity.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017