According to a report issued by PWC, South Africa's companies are being forced to reconsider how they remunerate their executives in the wake of new regulation, increasing shareholder activism and other stakeholder concerns.
Here to discuss this report with ABN's Samantha Loring is Gerald Seegers, Human Resources Services director at PwC.
- Calculation of Employee's Remuneration in terms of s35(5) of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, 1997 (Act 75 of 1997)
- Determination of Earnings Threshold 1 July 2014
- Marius Meyer's interview on Morning Live on the 7th of April 2015
- The Next Generation of HR Metrics: (Speaker) Richard (Dick) Beatty, PhD
- Be Strategic With Your Workforce
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017