More than a year after the youth wage subsidy was first announced by South Africa's finance minister Pravin Gordhan, debate still rages on as to just how effective this proposed employment subsidy will be in abating the country's chronic unemployment problem. ABN's Thomas Maree reports.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft