More than a year after the youth wage subsidy was first announced by South Africa's finance minister Pravin Gordhan, debate still rages on as to just how effective this proposed employment subsidy will be in abating the country's chronic unemployment problem. ABN's Thomas Maree reports.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017