Stress has been shown to be related to individual and organizational inefficiencies. Its relationship to job performance has recently received increased attention. Joining ABN's Hannah Viviers in studio to discuss gut ecology for executives is Professor Patrick Bouic, from the University of Stellenbosch & Synexa Life Sciences.
- Obesity in the workplace: a disability or "merely a healthy appetite?"
- Marius Meyer's interview on Morning Live on the 7th of April 2015
- The Next Generation of HR Metrics: (Speaker) Richard (Dick) Beatty, PhD
- Be Strategic With Your Workforce
- Chief Human Resources Officers Roundtable — HRO Today Forum 2014
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017