In the critically acclaimed The Art of Being Fully Human, Dr. Buscaglia addresses the critical and often neglected issue of what it means to be human, examining our emotions, and the way we experience them. Speaking before a live audience he offers his thoughts on sharing, loving and living life to the fullest. A warm, enthusiastic and dynamic speaker, Dr. Buscaglia reaches out to touch each member of his audience personally. You can see more at at www.HappyHappy.com where we offer free audios, free videos, and free eBooks.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft