Charles Handy speaks at Leadership All-Stars in downtown Los Angeles during the Drucker Centennial celebration. Charles is a globally renowned business expert and is often regarded as Britain's greatest management thinker. He has been an executive, a theorist, a management thinker and a student of business all his life. In 2008, he taught the Odyssey Course at The Drucker School while serving as a Scholar in Residence.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017