A rare and yet an indepth interview with author Peter Senge of The Fifth Discipline while he was in Manila in April 2011. Dr. Peter Senge talks to host Raju Mandhyan about how he came about to be the world's top ten management guru. he also, briefly covers the five disciplines of...Mental Models, Personal Mastery, Shared Visions, Team Learning and Systems Thinking.
Interview also considers the success story of Judge Maria Filomena Singh of the Regional Trial Court of quezon City, Metropolitan Manila, Philippines from the Systems Thinking Perspective.
ExPat InSights and host Raju Mandhyan are extremely grateful to OCCI, the Organizational Change Consultants International, Inc., mainly represented by Ms. Marisol Lopez, Ms. Bel Villavicencio and Dr. Nicanor Perlas for this rare opportunity to interview Dr. Senge of the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Note: the interviewer has a distracting habit of interjecting with monosyllabic nods, but still worth listening to.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017