For the sixth-consecutive year, Dave Ulrich has been named the No. 1 Most Influential International Thinker by HR Magazine. His latest award was announced in September 2011. Ulrich is a professor at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan and a partner at The RBL Group. His thought leading studies of how organizations build capabilities of leadership, speed, learning, accountability, and talent through leveraging human resources has gained great recognition throughout the world. He has helped generate award-winning databases that assess alignment between strategies, organization capabilities, HR practices, HR competencies, and customer and investor results. Ulrich has published over 175 articles and book chapters and 23 books.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017