This video concerning to multiculturalism is very interesting and is full of meaning because it answers to the question “What is culture?” using many quotations which explain what culture means for each person the producer quotes. This video also shows that the main question (“What is culture?”) has different meanings for each person and everyone can answer it in a different way and still be correct, besides it also explains why multiculturalism is necessary.
This video illustrates a conversation that took place on ExchangesConnect (http://connect.state.gov), an international community managed by the U.S. Department of State.
- Diversity fatigue: why business still struggles to close the gender gapDiversity fatigue: why business still struggles to close the gender gap
- Diversity in the Workplace - Diversity Training for Team - The Cracked Pot
- Jedidah Isler: The untapped genius that could change science for the better
- Marius Meyer's interview on Morning Live on the 7th of April 2015
- The Next Generation of HR Metrics: (Speaker) Richard (Dick) Beatty, PhD
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft