Brought to you by the teams at Kronos and XPLANE http://www.kronos.co.uk/. Of the 6.1 billion people in the world, 3.1 billion are working. Fron now until 2016, 93% of the growth in the workforce will come from workers age 55 and older, yet by 2030 more than 16 million baby boomers will have retired.
This insightful video takes a look at the changing demographics in the workkplace, the technological changes that we're seeing globally and poses the question "How will you manage?" There are some fascinating statistics. Take a look and enjoy!
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017