JOHANNESBURG (miningweekly.com) -- South Africa's Labour Relations Act needed radical reform by way of a Wiehahn-type commission of inquiry into labour legislation, top South African labour lawyer John Brand said on Wednesday, Oct 12, 2012.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- President Cyril Ramaphosa 2017 Christmas Message
- Dawn Klinghoffer, General Manager HR Business Insights at Microsoft
Login to post comments