JOHANNESBURG (miningweekly.com) -- South Africa's Labour Relations Act needed radical reform by way of a Wiehahn-type commission of inquiry into labour legislation, top South African labour lawyer John Brand said on Wednesday, Oct 12, 2012.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
Login to post comments