Published on Mar 12, 2013
South Africa has a complex labour landscape which is set to become even more intricate with the coming amendments to labour legislation.
A key element is that companies will need to afford contract workers benefits equal to those of permanent employees after an employment period of six months.
How will legislation changes impact your company & how you hire staff?
Featured topics include:
How labour law impacts your BBBEE scorecard strategy
The new fixed-term contract and temporary labour dispensation
How employment equity non-compliance could bankrupt your company
Equal pay for work of equal value and what it means
- Department of Labour initiates national trade union and stakeholder briefing sessions on introduction of NMW, amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- The Office End of Year Party!
- Keep disciplinary enquiries simple!
- Garden Leave and Restraint of Trade provisions
- Marius Meyer's interview on Morning Live on the 7th of April 2015
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017