This 1 day awareness session will focus on the following:
- Cultural grouping (races and religion);
- Defining cultural stereotypes;
- Dealing with discrimination in the workplace (gender, race, religion etc.);
- How to use your knowledge of cultural differences when interacting with co-workers
- Understand the relationship between diversity, equity, affirmative action, and human rights.
- Understand the range of cultural behaviours and expectations people confront each day in the workplace.
- Examine how values, norms, self-esteem, sense of belonging, and trust are harnessed for building a diverse team.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Touring the Constitutional Court of South Africa with Justice Albie Sachs
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
Login to post comments